The 2023 Honda HR-V is as Good as It Looks. Reserve Yours Today
Things to look forward to this summer:
- Backyard BBQs
- Vacation Road Trips!
- The All-New, 2023 Honda HR-V
The Honda HR-V has been popular since its introduction in 2016. It was a small package with the heart of a bigger SUV, and it was great for urban drivers who wanted a little more cargo room and the feel of an SUV. The redesigned 2023 Honda H-RV is all of those and so much more.
It’s been just a short time since Honda released the 2023 HR-V and when you see it in person, it’s stunning:
- It’s based on the same platform as Honda’s award-winning Civic, but has a longer wheelbase, wider stance, and a larger honeycomb-style grille.
- The 2023 HR-V, according to Honda, has “substantially improved dynamics and powertrain responsiveness” over prior generations.
- It now comes standard with Honda Sensing®.
The 2023 Honda HR-V (in our opinion) is a bolder, more-stylish, and more engaging subcompact SUV. But don’t take our word for it, CarandDriver.com asked readers what they thought about its updated look, and “Yes, it’s more cleanly styled” earned 71% of the votes.
What Experts Are Saying
- motor1.com – “…this new HR-V is perfect for…families and long weekends. It has the Civic’s upscale interior styling and likable driving dynamics, which makes it a great SUV to pedal around.”
- Hotcars.com – “..the 2023 Honda HR-V takes the style quotient to a whole new level, flaunting a striking new look and a striking grille that instantly draws everyone in.”
- Union-Bulletin – “ …[honda] models are designed specifically for the American market. Just consider…the all-new, redesigned 2023 Honda HR-V.”
The all new redesigned exterior is anything but ordinary, and the rest of the package lives up to the promise of the exterior. The 2023 Honda H-RV is heck of an SUV. That’s why we recommend reserving one today at Schomp Honda.