Honda Impresses at the Denver Auto Show…and Everywhere Else
Honda continues to rack up accolades, so you won’t want to miss visiting the Honda exhibit at the Denver Auto Show, which rolls into the Colorado Convention Center March 27-31. Schomp Honda will have our knowledgeable staff members there to answer all your questions and provide information about the award-winning lineup.
- U.S. News & World Report 2019 “Best Cars for the Money,” including the Honda CR-V (Best Compact SUV), the Honda Fit (Best Subcompact Car), and the Honda Odyssey (Best Minivan).
- The 2019 Honda Accord has again been named to Car and Driver’s 2019 “10Best Cars” list and won Kelley Blue Book’s 2019 “Best Buy-Midsize Car” award.
- The legendary Honda Civic won Kelley’s 2019 “Best Buy-Compact Car” designation, was again named to the Car and Driver 2019 “10Best” list and also won Edmunds’ 2019 “Buyers Most Wanted Award.”
- The 2019 Honda Insight, the Green Car Journal’s 2019 “Green Car of the Year.”
- The 2019 Honda Clarity is Kelley Blue Book’s 2019 Best Buy: Electric/Hybrid Car.
The Denver Auto Show is where you can see, sit in and smell all of these top of their class vehicles, while roaming through almost a half-million square feet of gleaming chrome and multicolored sheet metal. It’s a family-friendly way to spend an afternoon or evening.
While the new cars and trucks are the stars of the show, there’s much more to see. Check out and compare all the different models. See what’s on offer in a huge display of after-market products and accessories. Visit the Military Trail exhibit of restored historic military transport vehicles, the Race Car Pit Stop exhibit of racing cars and marvel at how far the automotive industry has come by looking over the Antique Road Show of classic cars.
We hope you’ll come and spend some time with Schomp Honda at the 2019 Denver Auto Show.
0 comment(s) so far on Honda Impresses at the Denver Auto Show…and Everywhere Else