Schomp Automotive is dedicated to the safety of our guests and team members alike. With the recent confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Colorado, we’re taking additional measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to our customers and employees.
AT THIS POINT, NO SCHOMP AUTOMOTIVE EMPLOYEES HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
Below are some of the protocols and action items we’re taking in our dealerships to mitigate against the spread of the virus. We’re asking all of our team members to follow the guidelines put forth by the CDC to prevent the spread of the infection.
In Our Dealerships
- Please do not be offended if our Service Advisors or Client Advisors refrain from shaking your hand. We warmly welcome you with a smile, but will keep our hands to ourselves.
- When you arrive for your service appointment, our service staff may request your permission to wipe down the frequently touched surfaces in your vehicle. Likewise, when we return your vehicle to you, we will do the same.
- We’ve increased the number of times our facilities staff cleans and disinfects common areas across all of our dealerships by sterilizing all customer-facing and employee common areas systematically throughout the day. These areas include but not limited to door handles, countertops, restroom surfaces, handrails, tables, chairs, and many more commonly-touched areas.
- We specifically focus on cleaning all customer-waiting areas (desks, tables, chairs, nursery room) as soon as they’re vacated by other customers.
- We have adjusted our hours to be Tuesday – Saturday. Sales will be open from 10 am – 7 pm & Service/Parts will be open from 8 am – 6 pm.
- All team members are asked to isolate themselves for the recommended 14 days if someone in their household is either demonstrating symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or is determined to have come into contact with someone who has.
- Schomp Team Members who become ill are being instructed not to come to work until they’ve fully recovered. If they display symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we ask that they return with clearance from their physician or after a self-quarantine period of 14 days and fully symptom fee.
- We’ve strategically placed hand sanitizer around our facilities that are accessible to all Schomp team members to allow for them to sterilize their hands regularly.
- We’re requiring our staff to wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- We’ve instructed our staff to either wash hands or use hand sanitizer, after handling food and touching personal items.
Did you know that Schomp Automotive offers online service scheduling, a service valet program that comes to you, and even an online car-buying platform?
- We come to you Service Valet
- [email protected] online car buying service
- Online Service Appointment Scheduling